The deadline for couples on Teesside to enter a competition to win a wedding has been extended.
The competition is organized by the Stockton-based charity Daisy Chain, which supports people with autism.
In order to have a chance of winning, entrants must raise a minimum of £ 500 for the charity to receive a ticket to the raffle. Each £ 500 is worth a ticket, giving couples the opportunity to take part multiple times.
The deadline for the competition, originally February 12th, has been extended to April 30th.
The entire multi-thousand pound wedding package was provided by local businesses and will be housed at the Hardwick Hall Hotel.
It includes a wedding dress from the Bridal Factory Outlet in Northallerton, the groom suit from Psyche in Middlesbrough, a photographer, flowers, a wedding car and other hair and beauty packages.
Neeraj Sharma, Managing Director of Daisy Chain, said: “Although we have had to change our plans due to the new lockdown measures, we would like to continue offering couples in the Northeast the chance to win their dream wedding. To make sure people still have time to raise funds, we’ve extended the deadline to April 30th. Adjusting the eligibility rules to one ticket per £ 500 not only makes the competition more accessible, but also encourages couples to buy gold and raise as much money as possible so they have more chances to win.
“We also encourage couples to enter whose weddings have been ruined by the pandemic but who still want the dream day they originally planned but were forced to miss due to Covid restrictions.”
“We are very grateful for the support we have received from companies in the Northeast in offering this award despite the difficulties they will face due to the recently announced lockdown.”
The giveaway for the wedding package includes:
• Venue, catering and overnight stay at the Hardwick Hall Hotel with bridal breakfast from Ramside Estates
• Choice of date (Monday to Friday in 2021 or Saturday / Sunday in 2022)
• Wedding dress from Bridal Factory Outlet, Northallerton
• BePremiere Hair bridal hair package
• Groom suit from Psyche, Middlesbrough
• Groomsmen suits from Psyche, Middlesbrough
• Headquarters groomsmen care
• Wedding cars from Classic Wedding Cars NE and Sytner Mercedes-Benz from Teesside
• Photography courtesy of Matthew Wright Photography
• Flowers by Sweet William Floral Design
• Bridal nails and fakebake tan from Cici’s Nail Bar
• 3-month gym membership for Lifestyle Fitness couples
Neeraj Sharma, CEO of Daisy Chain, said, “Although the new lockdown measures have challenged us
To learn more about the competition or to participate, please visit www.daisychainproject.co.uk/win-a-wedding.